Customer Maniac
These are the ideas, thoughts and insights of a customer champion who has helped some of North America's largest companies service and sell with excellence

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What is a Customer Maniac?

Having been immersed in the world of customer care, response mangagement, sales and profitable consumer relationships, I have a bit to say on connecting the dots between technology and smart business practices.

I like to wear my customer hat and help companies deliver excellence in thier practice.

That is the core of what I have been doing for 20 years. Having helped dozens upon dozens of Fortune 1000 companies, the blogosphere is a place I am compelled to jump into. What am I selling? Ideas and inspiration.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home